Day 631 Daily Create Longest Word
Today’s Daily Create [ @ds106dc #tdc3613 ]
The Longest word in French is “intergouvernementalisation”. Design a longer word in any language.
Most hear Blah blah blah but the longest word is
Online, at the OpenBible, I remembered these:
- Mark 12:31 ESV The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these
- James 2:8 ESV If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well
- Matthew 6:14-15 ESVFor if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
- Matthew 6:14-15 ESV For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
- Romans 14:10-12 ESV Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us will give an account of himself to God
They are important to me because the Christians in power in the Supreme Court right now and many in the United States have forgotten these most important words. Sadly, they do not see a God of forgiveness nor one like I see— the Jesus who lived a life of “live and let live.” And, as George Eliot [Mary Ann Evans] so aptly expressed, “Live to make the world less difficult for each other.”
Sheri Edwards View All
Geeky Gramma ~~
Retired Middle School Language Arts/Media Teacher ~~
Writer and Thinker~~
Art from the Heart
Leave a Reply