A journey of connected conversation with colleagues, newly noticed…
What is it?
- et: educational technology
- mooc: massive open online course
- massive: hundreds of participants
- open: free and open to all
- online: all online
- course: personalized course: what do you want to learn?
- A community of learners connecting, communicating, considering, contributing, collaborating, creating, and curating a body of knowledge open and shared by all based on the needs of the participants
- Key Words: Connect, Contribute, Create, Curate
Why do it?
- Connect, Consider, Contribute, Create, Curate
- Live in rural area far behind the rest of the world in access and understanding of possibilities
- Must create understanding and use of infused technology for my learners
- Connecting and contributing will build my professional learning network to help guide my decisions to provide the most positive learning environment for my students and myself
What are the expectations?
- Questions to answer:
- Given the access, technology, resources, and requirements available to me, how can I create a classroom world reflective of what my students need in the future that is theirs?
- How do I need to adapt my pedagogy to create that classroom?
- How will like-minded teachers connect and collaborate to create connected spaces for themselves and with their students?
- Answers to question:
- Pass the test.
- Enable students to become thinking, caring, productive persons using high standards in a positive environment.
Where is the information?
This is my About #etmooc reference page, but I wanted it as a post also for others.
Geeky Gramma ~~
Retired Middle School Language Arts/Media Teacher ~~
Writer and Thinker~~
Art from the Heart